Originally Posted By: dnumde
I wonder if anyone has access to shops that can print these incredible labels with magnetic backing. It'll be kickass to have a set of these!

I probably shouldn't open up this can of worms, but I am the production manager for a screen printing company. I was thinking about making magnetic labels with these JUST LIKE you mentioned!

It's possible that I could arrange to have some made up, but I would either have to do it on the side without any prying eyes looking around, or get the CEO's approval to do them...so I cannot promise anything.
BUT....I'll see if it can be done. He's generally pretty cool at letting me do one off kinda stuff for personal use. But to do a bunch of them for free to share with everyone here, he might squash that request and say no. Now if I was to purchase the magnetic material and the label stock, then he probably wouldn't have a problem with it...but now were talkin out of pocket money shocked

Edited by mikefont (07/14/11 06:12 AM)