Originally Posted By: Downrazor11
I think you've got some great tones! The soloing was beautiful, was the tracking/take we hear for the solo the take we see on the video? I'm not that into jumprope but it is cool stuff nonetheless, great job!

Thanks SO much Downrazor11!

For whatever reasons, the Eleven Rack and my Les Paul just work very well together. When I get a chance, I'll audition it through some of the presets on this site, but the stock ones just sound great.

I have the old PDF that details what each preset was based on so I'll have to check what C1 Saturation is. But it is my main lead sound and I kid you not - I don't change a thing!

I'll fess up - the take on the video was done music video style. In other words, I was faking it! blush

But in my defense, I nailed the solo on my 'fake' take. I could hear the notes on the camera's mic when I was syncing it with the video and it was pretty much spot on.

I've done things like this before and my friends ribbed me for not having the guitar 'plugged in.' So I made sure to use the cord; it just wasn't plugged into anything on the other end. wink

Thanks again for checking it out!