Sorry to bore you guys with simple questions, but I just purchased a 11R used through Guitar Center and so far I've only figured out how to listen with headphones, but its amazing I think. I'm not used to a Fractal, Kemper or Helix, but the 'feel' is great I think. I do have a Line6 Pod Pro, that sounds just OK, but this has to be leagues above it. I feel if it was great 5 or 6 years ago, its good enough for me now considering I dont play in a band anymore or professionally, so my budget was only around $3-400.

my questions are:
1) can I drive my 4x12 or 2x12 cabinet with the 11R alone? I didn't think so, but the kid at Guitar Center said I could. I don't see how to hook up speaker cables to it? I'm thinking a cheap power amp then?

2) so it has 3 options basically - 1 to main PA, 2 to re-amp (which means re-recording a lick during engineering process??, and 3 - running into an amp and then into a cabinet. is this correct?

3) how does adjusting the Z-impedance change the tone?

4) I have a Splawn 100W, but its so damn loud I'm getting tired of it sadly as it sounds great. I should be able to run my 11R through my Splawn as an effect through the amp's effect loop right? If so, can I play at normal volumes through say my clean channel.

5) if I run through an amp and my 2x12, then I turn off the cabinet simulation right? if I run through a main PA, then I turn on the cabinet simulation correct?

I'm sure I'll have more, but I'm just starting out, had it 1 week. Can't wait to build my own presets, the factories are not bad actually, some are just strange though. thanks for being patient!
my email is dorse72@gmail.com if anyone wants to message me.

thanks,
eric