Odd behavior in Logic with 11r and Duet 2 aggregate, part 2:

2.) Two days ago I sat down to do some guitar takes of a new idea in Logic, so I Created a 'New Project' in Logic, created my dry and rig tracks, and... immediately heard no live speaker. Easy, I know this game, or so I thought, I went through the 'Bypass all Control Surfaces' steps and nothing happened. This was different, the amp page was up on the 11r this time, not the tuner/bypass, and still no live sound.. No meter on the dry track. Total kill of the inspiration. So I shut logic down, shut off the 11r, disconnected the 11r USB, switched on the 11r and heard.. nothing.

I discovered that somehow Logic had switched the 'Rig Input' (through the 'Rig Input' line of the 'Options' page on the 11r unit) from 'Guitar' to 'Digital L+R', just switch it back to fix.

I don't know how Logic did this yet, and I haven't had the desire to work through solving this in Logic in the few free chunks of time I've had since then. If anyone has any other info, insight, or examples of other odd behavior, please post a reply..

Sorry these were so long, hopefully they help someone.

Edited by Downrazor11 (01/19/18 03:43 PM)