I am glad to see more competition ... it makes all the products better.. that was just a joke about the chick on the vid BTW...

There is a lot of buzz about this on the Helix forum and FB page (and I am sure on the Fractal forum)... But I Don't see it competing with Helix or the AX8 (I don't know much about the AX8 so someone else like Rushian can fill in those blanks) on a few levels like: FX Loops it has 1, Helix has 4, Headrush has 4 in/out on USB, Helix has 8 I/O USB, it has no Mic input and only 1 extra EXP connection....

Now I am not saying this is bad... it looks cool and just like Helix... I hope it is good and they get the price down lower than the $1200 it's at now... At that price people will most likely go for more bang for the buck and get the AX8 or Helix... if it ships with a $600 price tag at the debut, heck I will buy one...

It Could be like the Nintendo of FX pedals Sell it for way less, flood the market with them and everybody will have one and a year later they will throw out a new model. Really it's good for everybody.

Edited by jaminjimlp (01/10/17 01:47 AM)