@rushian: Helix is a wonderful piece of gear! I was planning to move from 11R to helix myself (Q4 2017 laugh ). Now I have more options laugh
@jaminjimlp: the first video is offline now and it's better because the distorted sounds in that video were awful. The man clearly had no time to build a good patch.
Sarah Longfield is a very very good metal player: trust me, the girl knows how to play. wink
Headrush started with a metal video and is an interesting change from the usual route of rock/blues demos. Let's wait for less gainy sounding videos laugh
They say that the amp and cab models are redesigned from the ground up to use the full power of the new quad core processor, even if the amps/cabs list is EXACTLY the same of the 11R (@ping, the models in your post are in 11R too with other names: for ex. SL-100 EXT RANGE is SOD amp in 11R).
Miss Longfield (as stated she's endorsing the product) said that more amps will be added before launch (March 2017?) with firmware updates.
All in all it seems that this pedalboard will be everything 11R could have been, if Avid supported it better.