I dont know how Innovative it is when it looks like they pretty much copied the helix and added some extra features. I only said that because of the what they said on there introduction. the first link you put the video has been pulled evidently the video on their website is up and it sounds good on the clean sound and that chick knows that one lick pretty good cuz that's the only thing she does the whole time LOL don't know who she is just thought that was funny... but they never give you a crunch sound I guess we'll have to wait and see what type of processors and other sounds it can do when some of them start getting some videos out there it looks like it could be a pretty cool unit...

I do love to see the new technology though that helps push the industry to improve on their products.

And definitely one thing I would have like to seen on the Helix was a touch screen because it would come in handy but I think that the Helix is a great unit as is the fractal AX8. I have the Helix and I'm very pleased with it.

I did notice like you were saying they say powered by 11 and that the 11 with the trademark symbol In the add. I guess they worked on it but 11 originally was just a plug-in on Pro Tools until they decided to build the eleven rack I don't know much more about that... is interesting though can't wait to see it hit the market and get a look at one.

Also I like much better the floor model like with the Helix and AX8 it's an all-in-one... all that you do is just plug in and go, no rack needed no extra external pedal needed