Sounds great bro I hope you enjoy it sounds like you had a great Christmas

I said the same thing about my eleven rack when I got my helix but I have not even turned eleven rack on since and helix is also an interface like the eleven rack, I guess the only thing I'll be missing from it is those special things that Pro Tools already kind of had set up for you to use but I can do everything that I could do with that in Pro Tools no problem I am so happy with the Helix I'm ready to sell my eleven rack, it is still in pristine condition and not used in the last year and a couple of months so I too have started to ask if there are any takers and with the recent addition of the PRS archon amp models to the Helix it is totally awesome to be able to use Amp model alone and it be a great lead patch, it sounds so good it makes me want to see one in person, I have talked to a few people that have both the PRS archon and a helix and they said that the model is spot-on, clean Channel sounds so good you just can't believe that both of those tones could come out of the same amp.

I have heard a lot of comparison between the AX8 and the Helix they use the same Hardware internally and both sound awesome I think you will be quite happy with it.

I still like hanging around here and checking out what people are doing and talking about, this was always a very cool and laid-back forum I still check it a couple times a week.

Edited by jaminjimlp (12/29/16 12:05 AM)