First of all: I don't sweat much so I can use a non-coated set of strings for at least 2 months before they lose tone.
Having said that, I recently tried different brands of strings (09-46 gauge) with the same goals as you (tone, playability, durability):
  • NYXL: I like them and I find them bright (no problems with harmonics), but I don't know if they're durable because i have them for less than a month. Time will tell.
  • Ernie Ball Slinky: the non-coated strings that i like the best. These strings sound warm but not dull and they're not too heavy on my wrist.
  • D'Addario XL: I use them sometimes but I don't like 'em much. These are the only strings that don't last me more than 2 or 3 weeks.
  • GHS Boomers: a little dull sounding.
  • Elixir: durable, but I found them a little lacking in bass frequencies and too round in the highs. A little too hard for my wrist.
  • Cleartone: I like them! Very durable (for me more than 6 months), lot of volume, nice sound, string tension similar to non-coated strings.
  • DR Neon: stay away from them! High e breaks easily, low strings sound like rubber band in less than a week. worst purchase ever.

The quest is not over, though!