Originally Posted By: Jase2112
The man, the myth (he's been around that long, lol), the legend X-Mann returns in true guitar hero fashion!!

Great to see that your sense of humor is still there. Love the playing, especially the cool whammy bar work, and melodic phrasing.

I hope all is going well for you, Tim. Thanks for all the encouragement back in the day and letting me play on one of the early song collaborations on the forum.

Jase

WOW!!!! Hey Jase!!!!!

This is starting to feel like an episode of "This is your life" or maybe the "X-Mann Raost" on comedy central..... laugh

I really miss the days of doing all of those Global Jams that we did here. The guitar fellowship was strong & the Eleven Rack brought us ALL together too!

Thanks for the Uber kind words about "Seeds of Karma" & this is the first time I completely happy with my playing on record. I think my style is fully developed now.....& it only took me 30+ years to get here! Yea! grin

If I've learned anything or have taught 1-lesson about the guitar in my lifetime, it's this!

Never stop, never give-up, don't quit, do it for fun & give it all you've got!!!!!!! In time, you will get there!

Thanks again & your comments mean a lot to me!

Peace! Tim

PS - I'm SO NOT a Legend either & will NEVER think so! I put my pants on one leg at a time & just have to fit in my GIANT C@(K! (Total Joke only here) grin shocked cry laugh

PMS _ I met Hari on this very forum & we've grown close over the years as friends outside of this cool place. The Eleven Rack gave me SO much in terms of what I paid for in the end. I got to finally learn how to solo & create melodic shred, I made wonderful friends here that I still talk with & I release my 1st ever iTunes Single titled "Turning Point" & that one is ALL 11-Rack tones that still stand-up to this day.

Edited by X-Mann (08/16/16 07:59 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann