Greetings all,

I haven't post for quite a while, as this year has been incredibly busy with respect to work. However, I had to come out of lurk mode to update you to the X-Mann's latest antics (and make a shameless plug!!)!! (The Veteran's of this forum know the legend and the Newbies need to search out his posts!!).

So the X-Mann just released his latest single titled the 'Seeds of Karma'. I am particularly proud of this release, as the X-Mann graciously took my suggestion for the song title, involved me in the mixing process and let me create the Artwork for the song (see below). This was a fun project for me, I created Virtual X in 3D CAD and also recreated his Carvin Axes to an almost crazy level of detail (okay most definitely 11 on the crazy scale)!!

Check out the song and awesome video, that the X-Mann made in a weekend, single highhandedly on his own shocked shocked and please if you like it, buy the track on i-tunes, Cd Baby or Amazon. The X-Mann is not looking to make money, just recover his costs so he can keep putting out great music. BTW if you check out his Facebook page ( @X-Mann Music), he is also running a competition with great giveaways for the release.

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/YcsDiIXsYM8[/video]

Edited by Rushian (08/13/16 07:43 AM)
Edit Reason: My grammer was upset!