Originally Posted By: TLTD
I don't recommend using the EPSI for tone shaping, just set up an EQ on the Eleven Rack because once you unplug the EPSI, it resets and sometimes you need to reset it, every great once in a while it will lock up if you are adding new IRs and reinserting the card, so you have to unplug & plug it back in.

Keep the FX Loop as the last thing in your FX Chain though so that cabinet is last. Post EQs (in my opinion) are not a good idea in general. Once you have it tracked, you can change all that.

The V3 IRs aren't my favorite bc there's a lot of presence boost (unneeded for Eleven Rack), so if you can find the latest ones they'll be better. They have several different ones that are just right, mid boosted, or combined for different styles.

http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=164

I got the V30 and Lynch ones.

I didn't like any of the V3 ones and wish I wouldn't have bought them tbh

Yeah, I have had my settings reset on me before, I should just keep them at default. Are the EPSi default EQ settings neutral? I know the latency is real low so I can't imagine too much processing would be going on to change the sound but I think I will have to load things up and see for myself. I ended up getting NadIR but I will check out the one you suggested..

I have been using the mar66 212 collection alot too, the metal, green, and the SUN SP2 files..