Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone has both the EPSi and another IR loader, and if so what EPSi EQ settings are true to a neutral loader? I am really looking for the effect the HF cutoff value (between 0.01 and 9.99, default in mine was 2.56) has on the high frequency tone of the IR + 11R signal.

I am asking because I want to be able to take the 11r to the studio and have them use the Ownhammer IRs in their software IR loader and have the tones match as close as possible.. I seem to remember last time I did that it didn't work so well so I am looking into the setting the EPSi to be as neutral as possible so that the tone shaping I then do with the 11R will translate to another interface + IR loader.

I hope that all makes sense..

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I am running the 11R into the EPSi with Ownhammer StudioMix and V3 libraries and that is going into a JBL LSR308 studio monitor for sound shaping (that way it sounds the same as when I am tracking).. The EPSi is in the FX loop normally (with a 9oClock send and 3oClock return) but I may need to move it between the 11R and the JBL 308 so the signal chain is the same as the studio.. The tone settings on the EPSi are: Lo - 0.0, Md - 5.0, Hi - 1.2, LF - 0.42, HF - 1.56..

Edited by Downrazor11 (07/11/16 03:33 PM)
Edit Reason: added info