Hey man... haven't been around here in quite a while and just decided to check back in today. Great idea that you're setting up your own site and everything. Unless things have changed, I don't remember any other 11R source of presets that had more than 5-10, if that.

Few suggestions: Again, unless things changed, I'd really consider condensing your preset pack WAY smaller. Disregard if you're really not trying to make money here. I was just thinking, if you condensed everything and just had a finite set of fully polished presets, a few for each genre or whatever, it would look a lot nicer. Or something like Toontrack does where you could break your packs down into different genres or 'editions'. You could even have a service to create or send some other ones that might not have made it into a preset pack.

I just remember when I got the preset pack from you, it was an amazing source or tones, but at the same time there was just so much stuff in there I've probably only touched 2% of it, didn't know what 90% was, and was hesitant about the quality or time involved on some just do to the sheer volume of everything. If I was purchasing through a website, I'd be a little disappointed to have received just a giant folder with random tones. Sometimes a lot is too much.

...again, I'm just kinda looking at this from the consumer standpoint. But you're in kind of a niche market here but could probably make some decent cash if you refine everything a bit more. You've already done the hard stuff.

Last idea is I think you can bump this on google for pretty cheap. Like I said you're probably the top source for these presets but as of now no one is going to find your site.

Anyway, just a few thoughts!