nice job bro!

I wish I had "a quick reference guide to making presets the SingTall way" (sounds like the name of a book... hint, hint)

I was making a preset last night with my Helix and a new amp that was added with the last firmware update it was the Matchless DC30 and sensed a little fizz (never knew what that was before your help bro) and couldn't remember where to roll off the high freq with a para eq and to lazy to start a web search I just recorded a small loop on the looper and kept it going as I fished around till it sounded better. I think I have made some pretty sweet presets on my own with it (but I don't have your ear) I do remember you saying something about "if the 11r had just 1 more para EQ you could get even better tones". but can't remember the settings off hand. One of the first ones I made on the Helix was a copy of all your settings from the "My Boy Blue" preset which was my goto rhythm preset on my 11r, on the Helix it sounded pretty dang good but of course I had to screw with it a little then added more and more FX and so on...

thanks for all your help on this forum bro... I really mean that.

now you can get started on that book... LOL
maybe Intelli-Shred can give you some tips on the book thing, I meant to get his but forgot till right now.