Here's the deal if they would just put out a firmware update that only added the ability to add third party IR cabs to the 11 rack... I mean we all paid 200 bucks for an EPSI! that should tell them something and that one improvement right there puts the 11 rack in a whole Nother ball park...

Most of you know that I purchased the line 6 helix I am very pleased with it have not used my 11 rack since I got it I will probably will not get rid of the 11 rack since it is still a good interface to ProTools but so is the helix who knows what might happen I still have my EPSI as well. And I use third-party IR's with the helix as well it is nice that you can put 128 in it and use whichever ones that you please in a preset.
I do kind of miss using my 11 rack but I do like the way the helix is all built into a foot controller makes things a lot easier...
I guess in other words what I am saying is I would've gladly paid for a second expansion pack for a few more amps and that ability to load third-party IR's

Edited by jaminjimlp (11/18/15 07:52 AM)