Zombie Thread Resurrection!

1.whats your name? Phil Webb

2.where do you live? Salem, Oregon

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Easier to list some stuff I like. Megadeth, Rush, Billie Holiday, GLenn Miller, Thelonious Monk, Satriani (Engines of Creation & Super Colossal), Believer, Thresher, The Prodigy etc. Stuff I don't like? Slayer, Metallica, Death metal and beyond, most pop, all rap (Save one Eminem tune), country (Well, except maybe Dwight Yoakum in very small doses) and "Praise & Worship".

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? For the most part I play to a completely unimpressed dog and a very tolerant and patient wife. I do play at church now and again, which makes the whole "P&W" thing rather odd.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Kicking around the idea of a G-Major and a Dead Horse or Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? My "Hubcap on a tractor tire" project. A Squier "Strat" that I swapped out the pickups for Seymour Duncan Hot LiveWires, the tuners for Planet Waves Lockers, the old bridge for a two-post trem and the string trees, nut and saddles for Graph-tech. Did everything but but the trem posts myself, including routing for a 2 X 9v battery box on the back. Freehand with a Dremel no less. crazy

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Most used: LTD MH400 neck-thru with Mustaine Live Wires or Ibby S520ex with Parallel Axis Trembuckers. The fact that the LiveWires are Mustaine signatures is more than just a little off-putting, but they are amazing pickups. They are the most versatile pickups I have ever heard.

8.Recording gear and or software? Just the Pro Tools that came with the 11R, which I have yet to unwrap and install.

9.Other gear worth a mention? WAAAAAAY more than my meager skills would justify!

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? "Where's the sound?" Followed shortly by "HOLY CRAP THIS THING KILLS!" Then I got Singtall's Superpack and I've been in Tone Heaven since.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me for an email address.

...And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten...