I have it and Jamup/Bias and the pod stuff on my iPad and the line 6 sonic port (the older one with/out the mic built in, but is 24/48 quality interface using the lightning port not the earphone jack) I think they all sound pretty good but for live use they require some type of foot control and a page tuner is a common one but a around $150.00 just aint worth the $$$... But for noodling and tracking there good.

IMHO there isn't an interface that has what is needed for the iPad to be a quality "live" rig the one thing the Sonic Port lacked was a true MIDI connection, I remember asking Marc about his setup but I think he said he used the earphone jack and some other connection for MIDI (please remind me) there was one that was from Alesis that never made it to production and one from digitech that was older and not 24/48 and no lightning connection, that had potential. That was around a year and a half ago when I was looking, so someone may have addressed the issue with a new interface but as I said before "If it is for the iPad it's way over priced"

Sorry I didn't have time to proof read this when I posted so I did a little editing.

Edited by jaminjimlp (09/08/15 08:54 AM)