Ya know... I love Sean Halley. I love Line6 effects although personally don't use them much - I wish Pod Farm effects were better supported in plugins. I have a Pod HD 500 and think it's great for effects and actually a great foot controller for the eleven rack - but just don't dig the amp modeling in it.

A couple of things about Helix I find disappointing.
1.) No bluetooth - iPad/iPhone connectivity? The put it in FireHawk why not Helix? This makes no sense to me.
2.) The modeling - I haven't heard any sound examples online that sound good to me - lots of digital fizzyness and harshness - nothing that makes me feel like - oh that's a tube amp except maybe the clean sounds and, frankly, clean sounds are easy IMHO.
3.) Complicated looking. The more I hear things like "we spent hours and hours on the user interface" the more I cringe. The thing looks complicated because... well... it is complicated! Effects by their very nature are complicated. Customizing is key and they should show whatever the software editor looks like right up front.

If I were gonna buy from Line6 right now, I'd probably look at the Firehawk because of the bluetooth convenience.

But who cares... we all just want great tones and playability. Prove that to me above all else.