Hey all!

1. What's your name? Dave

2. Where do you live? So Cal

3. What kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, Hard Rock, Older Metal, Folk/Songwriter, Classical

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just started getting back into things after many years off, started playing with people the last few weeks.

5. What's your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? At this moment the Frakenstrat and SRV replicas from MCG Mills guitars, that guy does some amazing work.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? My first guitar. 1980ish Yamaha Enterna acoustic.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Gibson Les Paul Trad.

8.Recording gear and or software? Eleven Rack with Protools 12, EZ MIX, EX Drummer

9. Other gear worth a mention? Many other guitars, Egnator Rebel 30, JCM 900 Stereo Combo

10. The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I loved it the first day I got it. But was only playing every once in awhile. Now getting back into things more seriously it is bittersweet. I love it even more especially from learning form you all how to use it better, but now its not being updated do to business choices at Avid. I mean really? There is nothing at this price point now, the closest is the helix stuff i guess at 1,400. Makes no sense.

But It sounds good today and it will sound good tomorrow.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me here.