i've been doing some craigslist trading for about a year with the end plan of getting another axe-fx II. i have a ton of gear to sell now, so i'm close to getting back on the train. i love the eleven rack, but i just played more when i had the axe-fx II. more toys to make noise i guess. i get very few requests for 11R presets nowadays, mostly because i already made just about every preset anyone could want. so i don't play as much.

i need to get into a band again. i moved to New Orleans and haven't found a new church, so no church band to play with yet. new girlfriend just moved in with me, so you know i ain't playing guitar much. gotta entertain the new lady and go out to eat and all that stuff while we are still in the honeymoon phase.

so i was talking to her about my lack of interest in playing guitar as of the last year and she asked when i played the most. it was when i had the axe-fx II for a few months. so she said i should get another one asap. she's a keeper! lol. i showed her my gear collection and told her that i could sell it all and easily get another axe-fx II and she was all for it.

anyone looking to buy some gear, let me know. some things for sale:

Carvin V3M head $399
Bugera 333XL Infinium (brand new in box) $499
Marshall jMP1 preamp $499
Digitech GSP1101 with control pedal - $499
Espi C with Ownhammer IR collection - $200
Ibanez tone blaster 100H head - $250
Carvin carpet covered 4x12" cabinet - $250
Peavey 6505 4x12" cabinet $399
(2) Celestion G12T-75's (from 1986) - $50 each
(2) Celestion V30's - $80 each
Alesis DM5 drum brain with a dozen triggers - $250