TL/DR : With the gear I have, will the addition of an 11R get me the tone I am looking for?

So, I'm kicking around the idea of an Eleven Rack but I'm curious if the tone I am looking for is reproducible with the other gear I have. First off, my gear : I have four guitars, three are essentially super-strats, an Ibby S520EX with Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis I & II Trembuckers, and LTD MH250QM neck thru with Seymour Duncan Mustaine LiveWires, and Agile PS 920 set neck (PRS Clone) with the classic SD JB/Jazz combo and a Jackson JS22-7 with Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient pups. (Are we noticing a trend here whistle )

For amps I am using primarily a Marshall AVT 150 single 12" combo. For stompboxes I have a Behringer EQ700 EQ pedal that mimics a Boss GEQ pedal, a Sparkle Drive, a Vox Satchurator, Behringer clones of Boss' Xtortion and Metal Zone and an MXR Fullbore Metal. This is the rig I have been using primarily with all the guitars. I also have a Fender Power Chorus, the old red knob guy and a Boss GT-10.

Between the stompboxes and the Marshall I can get pretty much any tone that I am more or less happy with. If I want a real sparkly, "Spanky" clean I can light up the Power Chorus and there it is. Of course there's always the eternal tone hunt, but I can get close enough to most everything I want to do with some permutation of guitar, stompboxes and the Marshall. Until I stir the 7 string in the mix. With the 7 I cannot get a good, tight distortion tone out of it. I guess I got spoiled listening to Keith Merrow's "Pillars of Re-Creation". That tone, to my ear, is the type of tight, defined tone I am looking for out of the 7. Unfortunately, after about 3 months of chasing it, I just can't get reasonably close to it.

I'm considering picking up an 11R, but I'm wondering if the gear I have will get me there with the addition of an 11R, or are there other things that I will need to look at as well?

...And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten...