1.whats your name? Curtis

2.where do you live? Texas

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock/metal, doom metal, thrash, death metal, fusion, jazz, classical

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Ex- semi pro guitarist. I was in a death metal band signed to a label and released two Cd's, toured, etc. Now I just enjoy recording in my own home studio in any genre I'm feeling at the time.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Where to start...I'm a gearaholic, so too many to name. Probably an Axe-FX and multiple amps/guitars.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Nothing too vintage here anymore ( I did have an old Fender combo at one time and an old Gibson SG.- I wish I still had both.) Probably one of many amp heads from the 80's now.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Les Paul w/57' classics for 70's rock and ESP w/ EMG's for metal.

8.Recording gear and or software? 11r, POD HD500, Focusrite Scarlett, , Shure 57 and KRK Rokit 5's, Reaper, PC.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Mesa Boogie dual rectifier. Also I hated my Peavey 6534+ head at first, but have coaxed an awesome tone out of it now and it's my go to amp for the occasional live gig.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I wasn't too impressed until getting Singtall's superpack and downloading user presets here. I'm still trying to find my comfort zone recording and still haven't tried it out in live situations yet.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message and mail

Edited by Doom Fiend (02/18/15 05:55 PM)