Originally Posted By: jaminjimlp

have you tried to use the 1/4" amp out in the front and the 1/4" amp out in the back? I will give this a shot this afternoon as I was curious about it myself. I guess I need to look and see what the specs are on the output of the 11 rack at the quarter inch outputs.

I remember x-man's post about his little mini stack and still using the cab simulator and saying he really liked the results.

OK I did the test and I am pleased to say it is quite useable and you can use the 11r cab at the same time and get even more tone options although it seems to add a lot of bass mostly.
I prefer the xlr out to pa so I most likely won't change up but you could use a couple of direct boxes (or a 2 channel one) to get the xlr connections back.
Also notable is the fact that if you change the "to amp position" to "amp output" you lose any FX after the amp in your 11r signal chain so you will want to set it to "Rig Output" and bypass the 11r cab.
Also when I used Preset B2"jangly stereo" (my goto clean preset)
without the epsi in play I got some of that unwanted hardly noticeable high crackly distortion fizzy thing with my M-Audio BX8a's (what I am using to do all tests) and it disappeared with the Epsi on and 11r cab off.
this will be added to the totoral as well.