Awesome post my friend!!!!

To add a little more information that may be useful, I got a TC electronics G-major 2 for Xmas and faced a little issue as the G-major also needs to be in the FX loop of the 11 Rack. To make it more complicated, depending on the effect patch I select on the G-major, I have to move the FX loop block to get the desired tone. This as you can imagine is a problem, if you also have the EPSi in the FX loop as recommended.

So, my plan to overcome this issue was to place the EPSi at the output of the 11 Rack using the main outputs of the Eleven Rack.

To make it even more complicated, Oliver Limacher of Logidy confirmed that the EPSi is designed to accept a unbalanced signal at consumer line levels (-10dbu nominal).

Unfortunately (for me) the Eleven rack main outputs are balanced pro line levels (+4dbV nominal) so I'm going to need a line level converter to make this happen.

I know they are available and I am going to research them this weekend and will let you all know how it all works once I get there!

Edited by Rushian (01/03/15 12:41 PM)