Originally Posted By: Downrazor11
Also, what type of guitar sound are you trying to get? Sorry, I might have missed it but I only have a few minutes to try to help, and I love my Ownhammer-loaded EPSi!!

The Singtall crunch singtall crunch II and singtall crunch III are just some of the ones that I was using. I am using the ownhammer modern pack...

Originally Posted By: TLTD
Make sure your cabinets on Eleven Rack are off and check your speaker breakup. You shouldn't be getting fizz if you're doing everything right and using decent IRs. Take your time with presets also, it's very easy to get sounds but you wont be able to just take a preset made for Eleven Rack cabs and get results. Start from scratch with a JRC and a Treadplate M and play around a bit with the desired EQ, FX, etc; that you normally would just as you would a completely new amp & FX unit.

the speaker breakup is only on the 11 rack cabinets, right? and I'm not having the problem when not using the Epsi.

I was making sure that I was turning off the cab by going into the cabinet settings in hitting the bypass then hitting the FX loop button on the front of the 11 rack switching back and forth listening to it. maybe I'm not describing what I'm hearing very well and should make a recording with a mic so that you guys can hear what I'm talking about just a very small sound when I use the Epsi almost like a blown tweeter sound but not really heavy very light and I know it's not blown because when I don't hear it when the Epsi is not there. I just can't describe it any better than that it's not like anything is wrong I'm just thinking maybe there's some other settings that I need to change. I also used presets from the modded heads section in the singtall super PAC which I think Ross said that he made to work with the Epsi not sure about that though. and I have been putting the FX loop after the cabinet.

Edited by jaminjimlp (12/28/14 09:22 AM)