Consider me among the converts to jamup/bias. I started out using jamup pro XT and bias on an ipad 2. While the jamup plug interface was ok and the ipad had some latency, I could see the potential. I then tried it on my iPhone 5s, which has a much better processor than the ipad 2, and even with the 1/8" jamup plug, I was hooked. I've since purchased an iPad mini retina that has the new A7 chip and a focusrite itrack dock that plugs in via the lightning port. There is 0 latency and it is extremely stable. Using a bias amp I tweaked, I am getting the tone I always tried to squeeze out of my 11R and every other amp and modeller I've owned but never could. I also agree with Marc C that when set up properly and using a powerful ipad, the tone is as good or better than anything I got out of the 11r, and that's saying a lot because I was happy with the eleven and gigged with it for almost 3 years. The 11 was sold and my new live rig is guitar>Korg pitchblack tuner>morpheus droptune>morley tremonti wah>itrack dock with iPad mini retina, and one output goes to the board and the other goes to my two daisy chained alto ts112a's for stage volume. I'm changing presets with an IK blueboard. It's such an easy setup and sounds absolutely phenomenal to my ears.