1.whats your name? John

2.where do you live? Birminham, Alabama

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, blues, alternative, classical on keys

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just me, I've little time for jamming.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I'm pretty much set, but am always updating recording gear.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 65 or so Gibson Falcon or maybe my 67 Reverberocket II.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? The LP or one of the strats I've made. I build guitars and amps as well as repairing gear.

8.Recording gear and or software? Lots, Steinberg UR824, Cubase 7.5, ISA One, AT4040, Hammond A-100, KingKorg for examples.

9.Other gear worth a mention? A fair number of good tube amps. I'm not sure why I got an ER other than the experimentation factor. wink

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I thought it sounded very digital and still do. However, I've heard some very impressive recordings so I think that the problem is my skill level with the unit.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? IM me here is as good as any.