all of the IR's loaded into the Epsi have to start with a number like 101, 207, 504..etc. so that would limit things a bit.

the way i'm doing it is to included the IR number in my preset. for example: "Singtall MKII 623". this tells me what amp model i used (Mesa MKII) and the Epsi preset number (623).

we had the same issue with the axe-fx when trading presets; if you didn't have the same IR loaded in the exact same location, then you didn't have the right tone.

i'm in the process of making some IR's right now. I'm combining some IR's and eqing them, then outputting a stereo IR of the mix. because i'm mutating some Ownhammer and other IR's, i'm not sure about sharing them. i guess if the other user already has the ownhammer IR's then it should be no problem sharing the new mixes of them?

i may go in and pick out the "best of" each speaker type and save them all in a certain place like say the 900's, and maybe send out a list of which ones i'm loading into those slots so that sharing presets would be easier. hmmmmmm. ideas?