1.What's your name? Wes

2.Where do you live? southern Indiana

3.What kind of music are you into, and or play? Classic rock, Contemporary Christian (praise & worship team at church)

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Church band only

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Telecaster, new Mark V mini, Schecter Banshee.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Probably a Schecter C-1 Classic

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? 2008 Fender Deluxe American Fat Strat in cherry sunburst. It has a maple neck and maple fingerboard. I swapped out 2 of the 3 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups, and put in a Dimarzio AT-1 (Andy Timmons model) bridge humbucker and Dimarzio Cruiser in the neck position.

8.Recording gear and or software? My desktop PC's power unit went out and I stopped recording. I hate monitoring through headphones on my laptop. But recording software I would use would be Sonoma Wire Works Riffworks. Need to get back to recording, as I miss it!

9.Other gear worth a mention? Outside of the Strat and Schecter C-1 Classic, I have a Schecter Solo 6 Hellraiser with active EMG's, an Eleven Rack, a POD HD500, Line 6 DT25 combo, an unused Rocktron G100 Utopia and a Tech 21 Power Engine 60.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I hoped the editor software would be as easy to edit as the Line 6 Edit software was. I also hoped the amp sims would sound better and easier to dial in. Still in the honeymoon stage and learning, but optimistic so far.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Private message
Schecter Banshee
Eleven Rack
Atomic Amplifire with Atomic CLR
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro