1.whats your name? Paul

2.where do you live? Holyoke, Massachusetts

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Modern Country, 90's grunge/alt, Some Classic Rock, Originals

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just jamming now, have been in a few bands.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I have pretty much everything I need except more free time. Ok I'd like to try a scolloped neck out someday.(I'll probably hate it.. LOL)

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 1957 Tweed Champ

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Now using a Warmoth strat with big 70's headstock, rosewood board, Bill Lawrence L90 bridge, L45 middle, Dimarzio protrack in parallel 4 neck. My old giging guitar 1994 '57 reissue hs-3 bridge stock mid and neck.

8.Recording gear and or software? Allen Heath ZED14, Eleven Rack, Pod HD500, Sonar 6

9.Other gear worth a mention? 1965 Blackface Bassman, 1974 Marshall 1987X (my old gigging amp)A lot of pedals 25% made by myself. Mesa oversized 4X12, Marshall basket weave 4x12 w 1974 greenbacks, Taylor 415? acoustic, FRFR JBL PRX-612M's

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I thought it was easy to get a usable tone. Now, the same really, Wish I could use multiple distortions and delays like my HD500. Bought Singtall's pack. Great job on Kings X. My HD500 is now a midi controller...

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message

Edited by mojah (09/28/14 06:34 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot abou my Champ