I use Dean Markley Blue Steal since they came out maybe 20 or more years. The eights extra lights is what I mainly use for many years, though on my hollow body I had to go to custom lights which is 9 through 46 I have use that same one on a couple of my other guitars in the past few years and seem to like them they stay in tune they're very durable... I tried the cobalts and did not really care for them much as I wound up breaking one which doesn't usually happen with the blue steel. I have also had them on guitars for up to two years which I know sounds kind of ridiculous but since they don't rust very quickly or have any problems like that or lose their tone or what usually happens to most other types of strings it has been pretty good. They do cost a little more than regular strings but I believe that they are worth it. For what it's worth give a set a try sometime and I think you will like them, I know they're not for everybody but I have many years of use on these strings.

This is from their website:

Cryogenically frozen for amazing tone, sustain, and endurance. Be chill.
By now you probably know that our ingenious Blue Steel strings are cryogenically frozen with a blast of liquid nitrogen. But why would we do such a thing? By freezing our strings down to -320ºF, we tighten the molecules, minimizing microscopic gaps. This process removes transient frequencies that produce harsh highs and muddy lows, creating a more consistent string, with true tone and longer life. A method to our madness!

Made of 8% nickel-plated steel outer wrap on tinned Mandolin wire hex-core, Blue Steel strings have been top-sellers for years and are used by pros worldwide. Once you try Blue Steel strings you’ll be hooked. They feel great, ring true, are durable and long-lasting, and they just plain sound good.