I can mention a few things right now, after a quick look at the specs on those...

Do not go for the CS200. A Core i3 chip isn't bad, but it's very much a low-end CPU. At the very least, go for an i5, and preferably an i7, for some serious grunt. Even the CS250 is not a great system, by today's standards, and it's very expensive for that hardware. The one saving grace for each of these systems is the connectivity. There's a lot of it, and that's always a good thing. Also, one would assume that Sweetwater has chosen hardware that all plays well together - again, that's good.

One thing to note is that not all software is optimized for multi-core use (indeed, some software is not even optimized for dual core). As a result, benchmarks can often be better on, say, a dual core system with a higher clock speed, than on a quad core (or more) system with a slightly lower clock speed.

On the whole, you may choose to go with a Sweetwater system already set up for music - and that's fine. I, being the cheap so & so that I am, would rather buy a normal system - at a much lower price - and add stuff as needed.

To wrap up... you may or may not know this, but you can always 'downgrade' to a Windows 7 operating system should you choose to do so. I don't have a Windows 8 system yet, but from what I've read it is actually a better OS for audio / video than Win7. It uses RAM much more efficiently and runs leaner. So... I guess you'll need to do a little homework to find out what runs on what and so on...