Hey everyone,

First time poster here. Just got an Eleven Rack last month to use for a wedding band I gig with regularly.

http://www.gigmasters.com/Cover-Band/amfmla

We run in ear monitors and everyone is running through the PA direct other than the drummer of course for stage volume issues.

Anyone using the Eleven Rack direct for gigs? I basically run the 11r as an clean/semi clean amp modeler and run my drive, delays, etc... through the front of the 11r.

Here are my settings:
Les Paul, Amp MS-30 Vol 6.3, Bass 5.5, Treble 5.1, Cut 2.2, Mast 9.8, Gate off, Output 5.2, Cab 2x12 AC blue.

My issue is that it seems the 11r has some kind of limiter built in to it? It seems as though I'm not getting the headroom I'd like. When I switch on my drive pedals, especially the heavier ones(wampler pinnacle) it seems that the 11r squashes/limits the peak signal (sorry, not sure exactly how else to describe it). Not sure if anyone else has experienced this. The main output meter on the 11r isn't peaking, even when I switch on my drives so I assume I'm not running the outputs too hot.

Am I setting up the 11r incorrectly? Is this a normal occurrence that happens with digital amp modelers? Any help would be much appreciated