I agree with a lot said on this topic... algorithms would have to be the same since they have to run on iOS versions as well. I didn't know about TSEx50... very cool. Also, TLTD, I agree they'd have sold WAY more copies at $20 than $99... let alone $150... more than enough to make up the difference in price. I think virtually every JamUp / Bias user would have bought a copy were it kept at the same price as the iOS version.

While it may be quite a job porting to Mac & PC, I refuse to believe it took longer than it did to originally create the software. It's just not possible for it to be otherwise. If they can make a profit (and they do) selling apps at $20, the only reason to up the price, particularly by such a huge amount, is to fleece their customers.

Well, maybe I am a cheap so and so, after all, but I won't buy it. $25... tops... that's all they'll get out of me for this app. I've already given them plenty of money for apps & in-app purchases. I don't regret it, mind, I'm extremely happy with the sounds I have and the way things are working. But I won't be ripped off. For me it's always a matter of value... not how much something costs. A $10 breakfast can be a rip-off, and a $20 breakfast can be a good deal... it depends on what's being offered... food, service, atmosphere, and so on.

Anyway... rant over.