Originally Posted By: Lawless33
Originally Posted By: singtall
if you have any requests after digging into the superpack, let me know and i'll make more presets.
thanks.

Thanks, singtall! Today is the day I'll finally get to open things up volume-wise through my Tech 21 Power Engine 60. I'm sure I'll have to use "Rig Out No Cab" to get the best sounds, but it will be a day of experimentation for sure! smile

Wes

I´m very happy with my power engine 60... it gives me a nice "amp" feel, serves fine as a monitor on stage and the tones traslate good to PA... And in case of not being able to go direct to FOH the amp does a nice job for small gigs on its own.

Tech 21 is a very nice company...I´m even planing on getting one of those Fly Rigs for avoiding carrying the 11R + controller to rehearsals

pd: I leave the cab sim active on the 11R... the power engine diggest it well IMO

Tech 21 crew response From TGP: "The PE has active 3 band EQ which allows you to tailor the response of the cab but does not effect the XLR out. This way you can set your Character pedal, modeler etc. to sound its best into the PA then tweak the PE to sound the way you want it without changing the direct sound. Usually with the PE I find just reducing the mids slightly and sometimes boosting the low end for a little more thump is all that is needed."

Edited by rublalup (08/13/14 09:44 AM)