Purchased the Singtall Superpack and was amazed at the amount of presets, both artists and rigs, then the .zip files within it that contain even more. The sounds are incredible and cover just about any preset anyone could set up. Just like the mfxsupermodels. These should keep me busy for quite a few months just figuring out how to organize and set up for my use.

I did figure out that the rigs when installed from the PC are just like the GNX4 ones they just take up a space temporarily and nothing is lost unless saved. Now I have two great systems as I'm impressed with the 11R, but the supermodels still make the GNX4 great too. My UX2 graphically is the best, and has the most pedals, amps, et., but almost always sounds fizzy. The GNX4 has the best routing capabilities, can separate the guitar from the audio to separate sends, but I'm really seeing where the 11R is made for the live situations.

Thanks to all here for the advice and to Singtall for the phenomenal job on the Superpack. The night I got it I played for over 3 hours and didn't even scratch the surface of all it contained.