The 11R is a great piece of gear when the time is taken to get the best out of it. Singtall's Superpack of 11R presets can take you a long way down that road and I'm sure you would enjoy having one.

That said - and this may upset some people - I think the tones you can get out of Bias (and JamUp, of course) are as good as ANYTHING out there. And it's only going to get better as more amp models and effects are made available. So, really, it comes down to personal preference.

There are pros and cons to either, of course.

11R pros:
Professional gear
Solidly built (I think)
Great DAC and USB interface
Lots of input / output options
Top-notch sound when used knowledgeably

11 cons:
Large (like all such units)
Somewhat noisy (at least, mine is, anyway)
Cannot be updated beyond its current amps / effects
Is essentially an orphaned Avid product

JamUp / Bias pros:
Very affordable
Editing sounds is easy
Very small and lightweight (because only for iPad/iPhone/iPod)
Incredible tonal quality & effects
Constantly updated with new features/amps/effects
Bluetooth control possible & easy with inexpensive pedals
Choice of many interfaces - iRig X, Apogee X, Line 6 X, etc.

JamUp / Bias cons:
Battery life may be a concern using certain interfaces (those that don't charge your unit at the same time)
You need an iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch - and they're not cheap
Some updates from the company have caused problems with the software and it takes time to fix (I let others 'beta test' the updates before applying them to my iUnits, so I've been OK)

Those are the things I can think of at the moment, so it comes down to you, I suppose. Can you afford the 11R (you can get them new for a very good price, these days) without hurting your budget? Would you rather be playing through a proper, pro rackmount unit? If yes to both, the 11R is for you... and I'm sure you'll like it. Despite my defection to JamUp, I'm still on these boards because of the good people here, and I'm not selling my 11R because I still like it and may use it again someday.