Originally Posted By: BMoe
Thank for the review, Singtall

Waiting to hear how it will work with the Eleven Rack.

I have three modelers, I am currently trying to choose one from for live use.
Eleven Rack/Powered Speaker (EV els112p)
Line 6 HD500 used with DT50H (4x12 Cab)
Scuffham S Gear(computer/audio interface) with the EV powered speaker.

The Eleven Rack in my home studio sounded great, but when I took it out of the room it sounded "thin and digital" Your advice and setting gigs (patches) helped
but I think the Logidy might help with the "thin and digital" I may go back to a power amp and 4 X 12 Marshall with Celestians

The Line 6 sounded very good until I blew up the head, (power transformer, currently in the shop.

I do love the way the S Gear sounds thru my Mackie HR824's (original) in the studio. and could possibly use the Logidy with this setup.

So I am anxious to hear how it sounds with the Eleven Rack.

Thanks again,
BMoe

BMoe.. I'd start by suggesting that you copy the preset or bank that you want to use outside your room at gig volumes.. and crank up the volume to whatever you use.. then tweak the patch at THAT volume for use in THAT environment.. if that makes sense on only one cup of coffee... things change with the increases in volume with certain frequencies.
Then the other thing to consider is that the room does affect the overall tone.. the size, the shape.. the height of the ceiling.. carpet.. seat cushions.. number of peeps in the room.. all this stuff physically affects tone.. more peeps or carpet or drapes on the walls of a theater/venue.. soundcheck in an empty room can sound awesome and then when there are butts in the seats.. it can dull a little bit due to more dampening.
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist