i'm going on a paid work vacation on the 11th-? in Florida. but before i go, i wanted to give out some new presets. these presets are Ownhammer IR inspired. try using different amps and tweaking the eq to taste. they aren't perfectly dead on the money presets, but they are close enough for most people. the biggest thing you will notice is the lack of ear biting fizz. i think the eleven rack in general suffers from too much upper mid/highs from 4.3k up. you have to have some fizz to sound real, but not THAT much. i also like to add some low mid bump around 275hz or so, so if you don't like the in-the-room tone, cut that back to 0db.

i feel like i have done my most significant cabinet eq discoveries since i got the Epsi and Ownhammer IR pack. hopefully you guys will agree. i would like to hear from some of you guys using full range speakers, let me know what these sound like.

as usual, these presets will also be in the singtall superpack updates available for download.

***before you play anything else on your 11R, please try these presets with a fresh ear. once you get used to the feel/tone, try your old favorite presets and see how much harshness you hear on your old stuff. this might be an ear opener.***

download link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5622773/Ownhammer%20inspired.zip