ok, so i was playing around with my eleven rack tonight (after band practice was cancelled). i had a couple hours to listen to music and tweak presets. for some reason my ears were saying that too many presets have some type of high mid thing going that just doesn't sound like a real amp in the room. i know many of us have attempted to get that warm amp in the room sound, but i went for it again. the amp i was trying to duplicate was actually a rocktron prophesy preamp playing through some celestion G12T-75's (old ones).

the following presets are the results of my efforts:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5622773/MKII%20Warm.zip

i added them to the singtall superpack updates/fizz reduction/MII Warmer folder too (for you superpack users).

these presets need to be cranked up to be enjoyed. because they lack that bite that other presets have, you have to crank it up to the point where your ears hear it loud enough to perceive volume.

this is the tone i used live years ago. i really could crank it and not hurt anyone's ears. i was the only guitar player, so i didn't have to worry about cutting through the mix.

try the presets and let me know how they work for you.