i finally got a chance to hookup the dock and load up the software. first problem: no sound. next problem: echoing distorted junk. fixed those problems and finally got sound.

jamup factory presets were junk (as i thought they would be). bias presets were better. one big problem i encountered is the gain level was low on most high gain amps, but slightly distorted on the clean amps......weird. i adjusted the gain control of my dock to hit zero db on the input only when i strummed extremely hard. that seemed to help.

of the amps featured, none of them felt like the real world amps that i encountered. none of them got me even close to what i'm used to....so time to tweak.

a couple hours later i came up with a "singtall krunch" preset. then i realized i was running late for practice, so i had to stop tweaking for awhile.

when i got home i resumed tweaking. having just played through my real rig, i felt like a knew kinda where i had to go tonally to get what i needed.

the result is two custom amps made in bias called "Singtall Krunch" and "Singtall Klean". i made four jamup presets based on those two amp models. i haven't A/B'd the jamup/bias stuff against the eleven rack yet, but i expect the eleven rack to sound better based on the presets that i already have years of tweaking into.

will post some presets hopefully tomorrow. for now i consider the bias/jamup thing to be nothing more than a practice toy. the latency can be a little much and there are some clicking noises even in normal latency mode plus airplane mode.