Hey guys/gals! My name is Ian. I used to play drums in Straight Line Stitch among a few other bands. I did some touring with Kris Norris who was in Darkest Hour and now Scar the Martyr and he was playing an eleven rack. At the time I was torn between the pod hd and the 11r and sold my Mesa triple rec to get the pod hd and a bass. He tried to tell me to go with the 11r and at the time I couldn't afford it and didn't like that it didn't have a standalone outside of protools, but once I saw that they made one. Had to get it lol So I did. Got mine new with the expansion pack on ebay for $400. Couldn't be happier. I am loving it and it feels and sounds so much better than the pod hd. Although it's hard to get that through to some pod hd users who just defend that thing with their life. But hey to each their own. Anyways, glad to join the 11r community and hope to talk to some of you sometime. I have a solo project now called Identity Device and just writing music on my own nowadays and working on an E.P. like everyone else lol I did a few raw comparisons of the 11r vs. pod hd recently if anyone wants to check them out.

you can find them along with other tunes and demo's here:
www.soundcloud.com/identitydevice \m/