Originally Posted By: rublalup
Hi all. My name is Ruben and I´m from Colombia. Playing guitar as a hobby for almost 20 years (I dont know what I´ve been doing all this time... i should be playing waaaayyyyy better than I do).

Still dont have my 11R but hopefully this weekend I´d be able to play it.

Thanks to all for your help, this is a nice place to hang around.

pd: how do i upload pictures on the forum?

Okay this is for anyone who would like to post pics on this forum saying you just wanted to reply but add a picture and you hit reply quick quote or whatever at the bottom next to where it says submit it says switch to full-screen reply and in the area you type your reply at the top bar where icons from left to right Smyles which will put a :-) or whatever one you choose at the cursor in his current position Internet links which is the next one email address which is the next one and images it offers different ways I usually pick non-floating image the very first one the next icon is for videos from YouTube Yahoo etc. now the one important thing that you need to know about the images is that you will need to get a link to a picture that is currently residing on the Internet I have tried to use dropbox URLs but they don't seem to work and less you click on them and then it opens it up so I usually use Google type in whatever type of gear it is guitar, equipment, and or FX or whatever then click on the type of search the top after it comes up or says "images" can also look for just videos whichever you're doing and then when you find the image you want right-click on it and it will say "copy URL" sometimes it's better to open that picture in its web site because it will have better resolution. Paste it in the box after picking non-floating image then say okay and when you preview your reply you will see the picture will pop up