1.whats your name? Bob

2.where do you live? Iowa

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? What is now termed as classic rock (late 60' thru 70's), Blues, Country, Rodeo Rock (think Chris LeDoux), Western Swing, Cowboy (Think Dan Roberts), and Bluegrass. Worship music, at least in my church, is a combination of rock, blues, and gospel.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Yes. Worship band, if that counts. I also play in a blues/blues rock band. I jam and sit in on/with others on occasion and I do some session work from my little project studio. I haven't for a while, but I used to go to a lot of bluegrass festivals where my brother and I would play together.

5.Whats your most wanted gear? Pro Tools HD|Native with Omni and 16 16 HD IO AND a Gretsch 6120 RHH

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? I guess it would have to be a my Fender BandMaster. It is a '67 model I bought in '69.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have?
That one is a tough call. I play them all about the same amount when it is all averaged out. BUT for sentimental reasons, I would have to say that my favorite is my Les Paul Custom. I bought it when I was in high school in 1969-70 something like that. I bought it on installments from Griggs Music and sweated blood to make the weekly payments until the entire fortune of $400 was paid. Remember, this was 1969/70 and that was a heck of a lot of money then...well it is not too, just wish I could get another one for the same price. laugh

8.Recording gear and or software?
Eleven Rack into 003+ Rack into Pro Tools 10 - 11. (I started with Pro Tools M-Powered 7.0)

9.Other gear worth a mention? Most of my gear is what most would call vintage, but it was new when I was doing a lot of gigs. I have a blue fuzzy Foxx Tone Machine that I am very fond of, don't use often, but won't sell. M-Audio Black Box reloaded, that I no longer use and MIGHT sell. A '94 AM Strat, a '01 Fender acc/electric, an '08 Gretsch 5120, a 65/66 Epiphone Texan, a '71 Yamaha 12 string acoustic, an old fiddle that I picked up somewhere...I dunno a couple more amps not worth mentioning and some more FX.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Well, I have had the M-Audio Black Box for quite a few years, and it was the predecessor actually of 11 Rack, and I had been following it and gassing for a while. OK to answer the question, I was pleased with the operation and integration with Pro Tools. The factory and the "Artist" presets were....well iffy for the most part, but gave a pretty good indication of what the unit could do. I already had a lot of presets made for the Black Box, so I just ported them over to 11Rack. I am still very much thrilled the unit. I have two. One in my studio and one for the road.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Probably a PM on here.