I did get it calibrated. Finally. I must have tried to do it 20 times and was still having issues. I even took the pedal board apart and aligned the led and sensor. Which were off. Long story short I wasn't calibrating it properly. I was going heel down to toe down and then hitting the up button twice. I rewatched the video and had a "duh" moment.

Anywho since then I've dialed in a nice plexi tone, an ac30 tone and a fender clean. That to go along with my bogner blue channel. Still only got to play with it in 30 minute or so spurts. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to really dial it in.

I've also downloaded elevenhack and got it working. Very cool little app. And thanks to an email I have some new presets to play with. And then I'll dive into the wealth of presets on here. So far the weaknesses I'm finding are the wah and the reverbs. Which while the reverbs sound good they are kind of limited IMO. However I've got a digitech pedal with lexicon verbs that I was using in my previous rig. Gonna give that a shot in the loop and see what happens.

Oh and did I mention I ordered a gator rack bag? 4u. So I'll have space for a power conditioner and a wireless unit. Or an fx box. We'll see. Anyways I've been doing some searching the forums. Lots of good info here. Thanks to all that have contributed.