1.whats your name? Matt

2.where do you live? Ardmore, OK

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? All kind of Rock, some country, and blues.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Play at church mostly these days. Do some solo acoustic stuff on occasion, and have a few people I've been known to play some random gigs with. Nothing official at the moment though.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Metric Halo ULN-8, Focusrite Control 2802, Godin Belmont Bigsby.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Not sure. I'll get back to you on that.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Probably my Godin NAMM Edition LG-SP90. It's got a flamed maple top and a pair of SD P90's that just sound killer.

8.Recording gear and or software? Metric Halo 2882 2D +DSP, 11R, Mac Pro, lots of mics and plugs.

9.Other gear worth a mention? I still have my old Johnson JM250H with matching 412 cab. Works and actually sounds pretty good. I've sold most of my amps at the moment, but do still have a Soldano 412 w/V30's and a Marshall 2061cx 212 w/G12H30's. Both sound killer and doubt I ever sell them. Will probably buy a Egnater Tweaker sometime to get an amp back in my life. That or a Mesa Stiletto Ace Head. Hated selling that amp. It was awesome!!

10. The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Plugged in my guitar and turned to the Bogner Big Blue Setting. Tweaked just a bit and knew this thing is a solid piece of equipment. I've only had it a few days and maybe spent 2 hours with it. I'm sure I'll still be rocking it many years from now.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me.

Edited by CMattE (10/10/13 09:45 AM)