1.What's your name ? Jesse

2.where do you live? Colorado Springs, CO

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, blues, metal, jazz, ambient, edm.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? 2 bands highway & determyned. Check out the new album at Determyned , guitars done with 11r, l6 spider IV, & N.I.'s GR5.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? A moog custom hollowbody.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 1955 RCA DX-77 ribbon mic.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? My only electric is a mid 90s mexi strat.

8.Recording gear and or software? UA Apollo, Mackie Onyx 800r, presonus firepod. Pro tools.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Rivera Hammer 320 & my home brew 4x8+12 cabs

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

It took me a while to learn how to run the menu for all editing, but I finally got there. It's quite important to keep an eye on the meters when dialing in a tone, as it's easy to under or overshoot the sweet spot. I dig the unit but I would get an axe2(after the moog guitar) if I had the coin, if only to simplify my setup:

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me.