Hello my Name is David, I just got the eleven rack and I am not quite sure how to use this. I am not a newbie to rack gear preamp/processors.... So I connected mine as follows. Guitar> 11Rack> poweramp> speaker 4x12.... Very basic. Now with that said... I am not sure how to achieve the best sound out of this... I am looking for a stage gigging rig. So 11Rack power amp and speaker cab is my way of keeping it simple. I have reviewed much of the sounds on here and videos. Even the 11racks own how to run live with 11rack to power amp to [censored]. but that video I have no clue what guitar or pickups or strings or power amp or speakers the guy was using. But I play in my own band. Writing originals... So I am not tech or computer savy with computers... That means downloading the preset user created ones you and many players have made.... I cannot download them. I was wondering if there is a way to make the files text form for my to just print up and copy.? or am I SOL and just have to mess with it myself? I really would like a lot of those sounds.... I am usually a old Marshall 2205 head and 50watt celestions in a marshall 1970s 4x12 kinda guy!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated... I could use the help! Thank you for reading and AWESOME SITE! Glad to be part of the group!! :P