1.whats your name? Will "GLiDE" Mims (and GLiDE has NOTHING to do with my guitar playing. LoL!!!)

2.where do you live? Charleston, SC

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, blues, metal, country, occasional jazz. Oh yeah, do the same stuff on a worship team a lot, too. grin

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? In one band, Big Phat Mojo.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Oh heck, why not go ahead and be a cheese head and say Axe FX II and that fancy pants Marshall 4 channel amp with the MIDI switching and programmable footwitch.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Plush G3000 160watt tube head from early 70's. It's modded with a custom tube driven effects loop. You should hear this thing with a digital pedal/rack modeler. It LOVES all pedals from digital to analog. I plug the HD500, Eleven Rack, Vox Tonelab SE into the FX return (I put a send and a return level on the loop so I can control master volume on the modelers through the return).

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? PRS Custom 24 with custom wound Zhangbucker pickups with the "splat" coil tap option.

8.Recording gear and or software? Presonus Firestudio 24x24, Studio One 2, Mackie 2404-VLZ3, a super mack daddy home built recording PC

9.Other gear worth a mention? POD HD500, custom built 50watt tube head from my old band buddy, Ricky Kellems. I can tweak around with a tube amp, Ricky is a freaking GENIOUS with them.
He has built several point to point amps for me over the years, both single and multi-channel.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? It's ridiculously easy to program off the front panel! I think it has a nice tone, particularly into the FX return/power amp input of my tube amps.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? glide-at-homesc-dot-com

Edited by GLiDE-BPM (07/31/13 10:15 PM)